Here is how to find questions using our unique interactive module, Chair Structures
1. Login to chem101.co and launch the Chem101 Web App
2. Within the Assignments Tab click + NEW ACTIVITY and Click + ADD PROBLEM(S) to open up the question bank.
3. Select Survey of Organic Chemistry or Organic Chemistry- Functional Group or Organic Chemistry - Mechanistic from Select Course List.
4. Scroll down to Alkanes and Cycloalkanes unit and open it
5. Chair structure questions can be found within the Conformational Isomers of Cyclohexanes (Chair Conformations) subtopic.
6. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions that utilize our Lewis structures drawing tool e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule a 1-1 onboarding session now.