Viewing the previous attempts for individual students allows instructors to see all submissions from a student.
1. From your main account page, navigate to your Class Tab.
2. Find the student you wish to see previous attempts for and click on their row.
3. Find the Assignment that you would like to view the student's previous attempts.
4. Select the question that you would like to view the student's previous attempts.
5. The view defaults to the final attempt. By using the navigation in the top right corner, you can move between submissions with the center indicating the current attempt that you are viewing.
If you're still having trouble, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact us at email@example.com