Extending the due dates of assignments for individual students allows instructors the flexibility to address individual student needs.
1. From your main account page, navigate to your Class Tab.
2. Find the student you wish to grant extra time for and click anywhere on the row where their name is.
3. Find the Assignment that you would like to give extra time on and click GRANT EXTENSION (when the assignment does not have an end date) or MODIFY SCHEDULING (when the assignment has an end date).
4. Select the date to have a calendar appear and pick a new due date and time that the assignment has to be completed. You may also use your keyboard to manually enter a new date. Click Update Scheduling to finalize the changes.
5. You have now granted a student extra time on their assignment. Please notify the student that the assignment is now available.
Please note that Modify Scheduling will only affect the student that you have selected. If you want to extend an assignment date for a whole class - click here to learn how.
If you're still having trouble, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org