There are certain information fields that you, as an instructor, can edit if needed. Here's how!
1. Navigate to chem101.co and log in to your account
2. Select "Launch Chem101 Web"
3. Choose the appropriate course, and then click on the "Class" tab.
4. Click on the name of the student you want to edit.
5. Click on the pencil icon on the line of the information you want to change.
There are several different fields you can edit: the student's name, their school email address, and their school ID (if applicable). Once you've made your changes, click the green arrow to apply those changes, or click on the X to cancel your changes.