There are two ways you might want to copy an assignment. The first is to make a duplicate within the same course, the second is to copy one or more assignments into a different course.
To duplicate a single assignment within a course:
1. Find the assignment (be sure to check in folders if it is an in-class assignment).
2. Click "Copy to Draft" and edit as needed!
To copy one or more assignments into a different course:
1. Select the check box next to the assignment(s) or folder(s) you wish to copy.
2. Click the Copy To button.
3. Select the new course these assignments will be copied into.
4. If you are copying In-Class assignments, select the option to either copy the containing folder to the new course, or to put the assignments in an existing folder in the new course and select that folder or name a new one.