1. Navigate to chem101.co and log in to your account with your existing credentials.
Please note that if you created your account as a student account, then you will need to reach out to email@example.com to switch your account type.
2. Select 'Launch Chem101 Web'
3. Open the course management menu, then select 'Join Course as a Co-Instructor'
4. Enter the code provided by the instructor who created the course you want to join. This code should begin with "PROF". Instructions on where to find this code are here.
5. You are now registered in your new course as a Co-Instructor!
If you have any questions or issues finding questions e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.