Where to find?
1. Login to chem101.co and launch the Chem101 Web App
2. Within the Assignments Tab click + NEW ACTIVITY and Click + ADD PROBLEM(S) to open up your question bank.
3. Scroll down through the topics to the Aqueous Solutions unit and open it.
4. Questions involving predicting precipitation reactions, and writing complete and net ionic equations can be found within the following subtopics.
5. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions e-mail us anytime at email@example.com.
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule a 1-1 onboarding session now.